Annons:
Taglanguage-learning-materials
Read 1804 times
Evelina
2020-01-12 21:46

Podcasts in Advanced Swedish

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

A few months ago, I started making an effort to listen to only Swedish podcasts and news. I listen to a lot of podcasts in English and I realized l should really try to have Swedish in the background much more often. I am a university student. The program is in English and all of my friends are English speakers so even though I live in Sweden, I live in a bubble where I don’t hear Swedish as often as I probably should if I want to improve my language skills. I have been listening to P3 dokumentär and P3 Dystopia. Does anyone know of any other interesting Swedish Podcasts? What is your favourite? 🙂

Annons:
Niklas
2020-01-13 11:29

I listen to ADHD-livet, but I guess it's a bit too niche for most people. 🙂 Two Swedish women speak about living with ADHD. At first, it might sound a bit whimsy and dopey, but if you continue to listen, you will find that they are quite bright and have many good points. If you have ADD or ADHD, you will have many moments of recognition. 😀

» Adhdlivet | Podcast on Spotify

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-01-13 14:12

#1 Interesting! I don’t have ADHD or ADD, but it could be worthwhile to look for a podcast that relates to chronic pain and migraine. 🧐

Scroll to top
Annons: