TheLocal.se says that these ten words are need to know for students who are studying in Sweden!
1. Akademiskt kvart - a swedish academic hour is 45 minutes, that means class starts 15 minutes after the scheduled time or ends 15 minutes before the end time.
2. Nationer (never heard of this one myself)
3. Legitimation - your ID
4. Korridorfest - a party in someone's student corridor
5. Semester - not to be confused with a study semester indication fall, spring or summer (termin in Swedish). Semester means vacation time!
6. Swish - an app every swede uses to pay their friends back and split checks
7. Skål - Cheers!
8. Tentamen - Exam
9. Gask - (never heard of this one either) A formal student party
10. Köttbullar - Meatballs!
Can you think of any other words that are important for students studying in Sweden? Have you heard of all of these before?